Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Tamara Gill - Release Party Blog Hop - June 18 - July 16




To celebrate the release of my Regency novella
A Marriage Made in Mayfair
Available June 15
I'm having a month long blog hop.



Join me for fun, laughs and prizes.
Every stop I make I'll be gifting a copy of my novella from Amazon.com
(or preferred e-reader store)

Also everyone who comments throughout the blog hop
will go into the major prize draw.

But what is the prize??? Well, without further ado you'll receive...

Postcard Sets
Romance Trading Cards
$30.00 Amazon Gift Card
Copy of A Marriage Made in Mayfair
And a copy of my two previous works
gifted through Amazon.com
(or preferred e-reader store)


Interested? Well here are the links and dates of where I'll be:


June 18 - Christina Phillips
June 20 - Jess Anastasi
June 22 - Suzi Love
June 24 - Wine, Women and Wordplay - Imelda Evans
June 25 Nicole Hurley-Moore
June 26 - Kylie Griffin
June 27 US June 28 AUS - The Season For Romance
June 28 - Juanita Kees - Mission Romance
July 1 US - July 2 AUS - Ladyscribes
July 4 - Eleni's Taverna
July 9 - Riverina Romantics
July 16 - Tamara Gill - MAJOR PRIZE WINNER ANNOUNCED

So come and join in the fun and don't forget to leave your email address for any prizes you may win. I look forward to seeing you soon and good luck!